Please choose from the following payment methods. Payment in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) Must Accompany Application.
1. CHEQUE/BANK DRAFT
Applicants must remit in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) by cheque or bank draft crossed ‘A/C Payee Only’ payable to "Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology" through a Malaysian bank located within Malaysia.
2. DIRECT BANK TRANSFER (PLEASE ATTACH COPY OF PROOF OF PAYMENT):
- Payee: Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Payee’s Address: Institute of Biological Sciences (Genetics), Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Account Number: 8001288706
- Bank name: CIMB BANK BERHAD (Branch name: Universiti Malaya)
- Bank Address:
Tingkat Bawah, Lot 5270,
Bangunan Pentadbiran Baru,
50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Bank Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
- Transaction Receipt:
Receipt for your payment will only be issued the following month, after transaction verification.
- Ordinary / Student Membership is effective for the 12-month period from January through December. All memberships automatically expire on 31st December unless renewed for the following year. Membership cannot be cancelled once dues are paid.
- Applicants who subscribe to Ordinary / Student Membership from 1st November onwards will have their membership effective from the day of application until 31st December the following year.
- Student Membership is open to anyone reading for an undergraduate or post-graduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a university or college. Every application must be accompanied by a supporting statement from the relevant Head of Department or supervisor on the student’s status. An application for membership shall be forwarded to the Honorary Secretary who will submit it to the Executive Council for approval. A Student Membership is valid for one year only and is renewable subject to confirmation of the studentship status.