Please choose from the following payment methods. Payment in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) Must Accompany Application.
1. CHEQUE/BANK DRAFT
Applicants must remit in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) by cheque or bank draft crossed ‘A/C Payee Only’ payable to "Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology" through a Malaysian bank located within Malaysia.
2. DIRECT BANK TRANSFER (PLEASE ATTACH COPY OF PROOF OF PAYMENT):
- Payee: Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Payee’s Address: Institute of Biological Sciences (Genetics), Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Account Number: 8001288706
- Bank name: CIMB BANK BERHAD (Branch name: Universiti Malaya)
- Bank Address:
Tingkat Bawah, Lot 5270,
Bangunan Pentadbiran Baru,
50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Bank Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
- Transaction Receipt:
Receipt for your payment will only be issued the following month, after transaction verification.
*INITIATION: Membership is effective for the 12 month period from 1st January through 31st December of the calendar year. All memberships automatically expire on 31st December of the year unless renewed for the following year. Memberships cannot be cancelled once dues are paid.