We are pleased to announce that the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (MSMBB) will award travel grants to selected qualified members to encourage their participation in the upcoming 4th International Conference on Molecular Biology and Biotechnology 2020 (ICMBB2020), to be held on 3 rd to 4 th June 2020 at the National Science Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
Two (2) awardees will each receive a travel grant of RM500 with an ICMBB2020 registration fee waiver.
The MSMBB member must fulfill the following criteria:
- • Membership for at least two (2) consecutive years
- • Registered at ICMBB2020 with proof of registration provided
- • Selected as an ORAL presenter for the conference
- • Attend the full conference of ICMBB2020
Procedure of Application
- 2. All submitted applications will be reviewed by the committee and applicants will be notified of their outcome by email within one (1) month from due date of submission.
- 3. Decisions on the grant will be made by the MSMBB Council and are final.
- 1. Successful applicants will be informed by email on 1st May 2020.
- 2. All successful applicants must acknowledge MSMBB in at least one slide during their presentation in the conference.
- 3. Grant recipients must submit a travel report/testimonial with conference photos within one (1) month of their return. MSMBB reserves the right to publish the travel report/testimonial on the MSMBB website or any other social media.
- 4. Successful applicants will receive the RM500 travel grant within one week after the submission of the conference report.
4th International Conference on Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (ICBMBB 2020)
For more info, please visit
3rd International Conference on Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (ICBMBB 2019)
Link for details of ICBMBB 2019 https://themsmbboffice.wixsite.com/3rdicmbb2019
2nd International Conference on Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (ICBMBB 2018)
Link for details of ICBMBB 2018 https://msbmb2010.wixsite.com/icbmbb2018
Call for Abstracts
Translational research involves moving knowledge and discovery gained from the basic sciences to its application in population-based community interventions. The Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MSMBB), Asian Federation of Biotechnology (AFOB) and Monash University Malaysia (MUM) take great pride in inviting you to the International Conference on Molecular Biology and Biotechnology in conjunction with the 24th Scientific Meeting of the Malaysian Society for Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (MSMBB), which is scheduled to be held on the 1st to 2nd November 2017 under the theme “Translating Research into Applications”. The ICMBB-MSMBB-AFOB-MUM 2017 will be an arena for research scientists, industry professionals and small enterprises to come together, share experiences, discuss research findings and acquire cutting-edge information for practical exercise. The ICMBB-MSMBB-AFOB-MUM 2017 also gives an opportunity for postgraduate students and post- doctoral fellows to present their research to a larger audience, get constructive criticism and useful advice.
Call for Rapid Fire Oral Presentation Award Category Abstracts
In continuing our tradition of nurturing budding young scientists, this conference offers an avenue for postgraduate students to present their exciting research findings. All postgraduate students are invited to submit an abstract in either Biotechnology or Molecular Biology category. Only shortlisted candidates will be required to do a 5-minute oral presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A at the main conference. Cash prizes and certificates will be awarded to the winners! Download the registration form and instructions now.
Key Dates: --------- 31st August 2017
Abstract & registration deadline: 31st July 2017
Acceptance notification: 15th September 2017
Presentation types: Oral and Poster (in English)
Instruction for speakers: please click here
Instructions for poster presenters: please click here
Instructions for Rapid Fire Oral Presentation Award: please click here
Rapid Fire Oral Presentation Slide Template: please click here
Facebook link: https://m.facebook.com/ICMBB2016/